miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013


Task 4 ^^
1. Yesterday, I went to the restaurant with a client.
2. We drove around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find a parking space.
3. When we arrive at the restaurant, the places is full.
4. The waitress asks us if we had reservations.
5. I say, "No, my secretary forgets to made them".
6. The waitress tell us to came back to the car.
7. My client and I slowly walked back in two hours.
8. Then we saw a small grocery store.
9. We stop in the grocery store and bought same sandwiches.
10. That is better than waited for two hours.

Correct the mistakes in the following sentences.
1. Last night, Samantha had pizza for supper.
2. My per lizard died last month.
3. Yesterday, I spent two hours cleaning my living room.
4. This morning before came to class, Jack ate two bowls of cereal.
5. What happened to your leg?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario