miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013


Task 6 (/u\)


1. I will go to a concert.

2. He will play videogames.
3. I will buy a CD.
4. I will listen to music.
5. I will buy a movie romorrow.
6. She will go to a party.
7. Tamra will work next week.
8. I will write a story.
9. Ann will go out with Katy.
10. Simon will get angry.
11. She won't sing with me.
12. I won't eat today.
13. He won't go out with his girlfriend.
14. I won't do my homework.
15. My mom won't take me to school.
16. Todd won't work the next week.
17. Angela won't organize the meet and greet today.
18. Katy won't give a show tomorrow.
19. Keith won't go out with Katy next week.
20. Mary won´t go to LA.
21. Will Katy perform next week?
22. Will Jonny still work with Katy?
23. Will Katy write new songs?
24. Will Lockhart work with Katy in her next tour?
25. Will Katy eat Taco Bell?
26.  Will Katy go to the TV program?
27. Will he buy a pet?
28. Will you go to the event?
29. Will your sister help you?
30. Will you call me?

1. I'm going to go to the movies.
2. He's going to make a cake.
3. I'm going to do my homework.
4. She's going to buy a CD.
5. She's going to work next month.
6. I'm going to go to a concert.
7. He's going to walk in the park with his dog.
8. I'm going to do dinner.
9. I'm going to do exercice.
10. She's going to do her homework.
11. We aren't going to go to the concert.
12. They aren't going to go to the park because they didn't do their homework.
13. He isn't going to eat today.
14. I'm not going to go to the cine.
15. I'm not going to eat a fish.
16. She isn't going to do her homework.
17. She isn't going to go shopping.
18. They aren't going to the football.
19. We aren't going to go out today.
20. He isn't going to write a book.
21. Where are you going to go?
22. Are you going to watch a movie?
23. What are you going to do?
24. What are you going to do the next week?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario